Window parts

A home owner from Stevens Point, Wi says:

Hi, I need three stud brackets for a double arm crank operator. I think they are Pella windows but I'm not sure. I can't find any names or numbers. I also need 5 of the sliding clips for connecting to the arms.

Thanks, and let me know if you need other information.

.....Lee 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 50FBAAF6-3444-43DF-8FE0-721E97087F09.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 558ADA87-C019-4F49-8455-36877A10C49A.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We may be able to help but we would like to see the entire operator, including the arms that move the window in and out, to determine what replacement hardware you could use. Thank you!

Hi Casey, here are two pictures of the operator. I also took a picture of a stamp I spotted between the two panels of glass.
Thanks for the help.
.....Lee
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 248C0BC2-0DAB-421F-A13D-C5192B96DA26.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named FB3A0D6D-60D3-489A-ADEC-85AF4F34ED89.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named CBE58D34-3A89-4376-BD4A-B1213F1FC8D4.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey

Great! Take a look at our 39-393 Roto operator and the 39-424 bracket that mounts the operator arms to the window sash. Your original photos look like part of the bracket, so replacing it should correct the problem. Thank you!

Thank you Casey. That looks like what I need. I really appreciate the help on this.

.....Lee
Profile picture of Casey

Fantastic! Please let us know if you have any other questions.

How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.