Window parts - McKinney Uptown Apartments

A quick learner from USA says:
We are working on a project with approximately 20 year windows. We need to source some parts.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2134.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2138.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! Looks like you need a new lock and some tilt latches. Right off the bat I would pick our 90-005 as a replacement for the old lock, but review its measurements and see what you think.

Alternate image for 90-005
Alternate image for 90-005

As for the tilt latch, can you tell me the distance between the two installation holes, center-to-center, and tell me what you get? I'll then check our inventory for something that matches.

The lock dimensions are correct. The tilt latch has bolt holes spaced 2".
Profile picture of Tom

Thanks for confirming. So, we only have two latches with a 2" hole center spacing: our 26-337 and 26-344. Looking back over your photos I think the design of your original latch is very close to these two. It will just come down to some of the finer measurements.

Review our specs below to confirm the best option.

Detail of 26-337
Detail of 26-337

Dimensions for 26-344
Dimensions for 26-344

The original latch is fine. I need to order 50. The tilt latch is the 26-334 and I need to order 50 right and lefts
Profile picture of Tom

Great! All orders can be placed directly on our site at your convenience.

Please let me know if you had any other questions and I'd be happy to assist you.

Replace an Internal Latch with a Surface Mounted Latch [1080p]
Replace an Internal Latch with a Surface Mounted Latch [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.