Window parts double hung

A quick learner says:

How do I measure the length of the latch part so that it fits? Also on my double hung window there is a spring loaded piece that stops the window from opening beyond 6". The spring seems to be not working so are there replacement parts for that? How do I locate the product manufacture?

Model 4900 series do 30 tilt dh

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 53D7437B-04D4-4ACC-AB69-C16704AB32BF.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 6CA9E365-88E2-4F7C-BA59-4D067B3A9C74.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

I'm afraid that this tilt latch isn't made anymore but we do offer the 26-243 and 26-244. These install similarly to yours but they lack the curve on the "tooth" of your latch. I cannot guarantee that they will work but look them over and see what you think.

As for your vent latch, see the 26-362 and compare the dimensions to yours. Thank you!

Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.