Window parts help

A handy person from Highland, IN says:
I am needing to replace some of the actuators on my casement windows. The markings I see on the parts say OP05-2020U and HG04 2004U. Any help on what I need to order would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 3AD05431-EB4F-4758-8F03-40F1103DB1FE.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 3EAC70DC-11E0-493C-8E0C-EDA7A421BCA7.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

It looks like you're referring to the hinges of your casement window, which resembles the 36-048. Take a look and see how the specifications compare to yours. Thank you!

I was hoping to get the entire actuator along with the hinges. Do you know what part that would be?
Profile picture of Casey

If you'd like to replace the operators as well, we should be able to provide them but we will need to see the rest of the operators to compare to our inventory. Please show us the base, as well as the entire split arm in one photo. Thank you!

Here are the photos of everything.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named A5DE75F8-9BBE-4A63-8665-6EE83061919D.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named B74A97D7-FD46-4679-A3EF-875D76399DEB.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 3E776AD7-4337-49C6-A0C9-3B0B97E0DCF7.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey

Thank you for the additional photos. Take a look and compare the 39-329 and 39-330 Roto operators to yours. 

How to Replace a 2-Bar Hinge Set on a Casement Window
How to Replace a 2-Bar Hinge Set on a Casement Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.