Window parts in sash.

A home owner from Lon Beach, Calif says:
When opening window, something broke and now cannot stay open. Picture enclosed. Both side of window sash. I fixed it before in another window years ago but forgot name.

I like to order 4 parts. Thank you
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4705.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

This part is called a pivot bar. Yours in particular looks like it could be a match for either our 26-405 or 26-398. Look them over and let me know what you think.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at