Window parts - need help to match my items -

A home owner from 33321 says:
I have 2 types of windows 26" and 30".I need to replace the balances, sash & plastic take out clip. I don't know the window brand. all I see is "AAMA Sponsored" see picture attached.
The balances reference are 2320P for the 26" window and 3010P for the 30" window.
Thanks a lot for your support.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210131_171108.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210131_171120.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210131_184753.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210131_190010.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210131_190019.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:


Take a look and compare the S377 channel balances, 18-042 top sash guides, and 16-023 take out clip we've related for you to your original hardware. Thank you!

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at