Window parts needed

A home owner from Colorado says:
I have included photos of broken parts for one of our windows. We bought the home and we do not know the window brand. The photo of the label is the only label we can find on the window.
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hello there. I have a couple of replacements I would like for you to take a look at to see if they would make good options for you. Let's start with our 15-087 pivot shoe. There seems to be some resemblances between your shoe and ours. See if you think this could work. Moving on to your coil spring. Our 15-087 works along with our Series 180 coil spring. In order to choose the correct weight, you would need to find the stamped number located at the tip of your coil.

Lastly, I wanted to let you know that our vinyl extruder does not have the track cover you show in your photo.
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a window coil balance
How to replace a window coil balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.