Window piece

A professional from Pennsylvania says:
Can you tell me what the broken black part is called and if you have it to sell me. Please.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 7C6E3F63-AAB8-464E-A12F-CD01ED454F54.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:


I can't say for sure without seeing the entire assembly but it seems like you might need a new hinge like our 36-048, depending on how it compares to the original. If you need operators as well, take a look at our 39-187 and 39-188 to compare the dimensions to yours. Thanks for posting! 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)