Window piece

A home owner from California says:
I broke a piece of my window and don't know what to buy to fix it... In the 2nd picture you can see a piece of metal that covers the hole that is in the first picture and I am not sure what that piece is to get.

Can you help me?

Brittany
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. It looks like you need a new top sash guide, but I can't identify what kind you have based on these images. Can you please remove it from the window entirely and take a few more pictures? Thanks!
A quick learner from California says:
I hope these help. I felt like I couldn't get a good picture.
A customer submitted image of their top sash guide.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you! This picture is very helpful. I recommend yo look at our 18-009, 18-072, and 18-078. Carefully compare their dimensions to your own hardware and see of any of these top sash guides can work for you.
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.