Window piece

A home owner from California says:
I broke a piece of my window and don't know what to buy to fix it... In the 2nd picture you can see a piece of metal that covers the hole that is in the first picture and I am not sure what that piece is to get.

Can you help me?

User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. It looks like you need a new top sash guide, but I can't identify what kind you have based on these images. Can you please remove it from the window entirely and take a few more pictures? Thanks!
A quick learner from California says:
I hope these help. I felt like I couldn't get a good picture.
A customer submitted image of their top sash guide.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you! This picture is very helpful. I recommend yo look at our 18-009, 18-072, and 18-078. Carefully compare their dimensions to your own hardware and see of any of these top sash guides can work for you.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)