Window pivot foot

A quick learner from Noblesville Indiana says:
I believe my windows might be thermagard but not sure. I need 4 replacement pivot feet and 4 of the part that screws into bottom of sash with the piece that fits into pivot foot. I'll also need charging tool.

Do you carry any of these replacement pieces?

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named CCF0329F-7C43-4C67-879C-CCB54804D90F.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. See our 15-070 Thermal Gard Pivot Shoe. Just go over the dimensions to ensure that they match. It's hard to say what pivot bar you need without seeing it out of the window, but see  26-356, pivot bar set. For a charging tool for Tilt Window Spiral Balances, see our 75-006.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)