Window pivot lock shoe

A handy person from Mechanicsville, VA says:

Hello.

I'm having trouble finding replacement pivot shoes for the windows on the property I work at. The replacement shoes I find don't quite work. They fit the window channel and the spiral balance. The issue is the rotating part that holds the pivot arm on the window. I can't get it to turn, when installed, so that the pivot arms can be installed, the window installed, and rotated back into the window frame.

The pictures included are the original shoes. I can find no window manufacturer or model number listed.

Thank you

Shawn 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 8D0EF62B-E997-4D85-9402-58E354CDE32E.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named EC73483D-8E70-427B-96DC-A0C4AF1BA233.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named BBF4AA7E-28F1-497F-9776-4417616F4B16.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello, Shawn. We did carry this pivot shoe at one time but it was discontinued around 6 years ago. At this time there is no confirmed replacement. The only thing we carry that may work is our 15-134, but there is no guarantee.

For now, look this product over and see if you could use it as a substitute.

swisco.com
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.