Window pivot part

A home owner from Manilla,Iowa says:
I am looking for this part that goes in upper corners on the outside of a double hung window made by Kobe-kolbe.Its a soft metal pivot that allows the window to move up and down.This pivot fits in a bracket in the window track.Round head with a rectangle raised price on top of round head.Pics show it broken in length.
User submitted photos of a pivot bar.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Can we see a complete pivot bar with dimensions somehow? Is the pivot bar on the opposite side of the window intact, or is there an identical window with the same pivot bar? If not, can we see the whole broken bar? We just need a little more info.
A quick learner says:
Ben-There is two screws holding in the broken piece.See if these pics help any. Pivot bar is on both sides of window. Has to be supplier of pivot bars out there for Kolbe windows. Maybe I can take the one on other side of window out to measure. Do you need me to do this?
Window pivot bar
Profile picture of Tom
SWISCO.com sells replacement parts that work for virtually any brand of window; we are not an official dealer of parts for any particular brand. We do carry some brand name parts, but Kolbe & Kolbe is not one of those brands. We will need to see the part you are looking for, and the measurements will help as well.
A quick learner says:
Measurements on the pivot bar are 1/4
A quick learner says:
Ben-Did measurements help?
Profile picture of Tom
I've made a list of possible replacement parts on this webpage. Do you see it? See if any of the parts in the list are the right part for you.
A quick learner says:
Tom-Ok I will pull out pivot bar tommmorrow to check dimensions.
How to replace a window pivot bar
How to replace a window pivot bar
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.