Window replacement part

A quick learner from Connecticut says:
I am trying to order a replacement part for my window. It is stamped:

1361 405L

1361 935 HCR
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named part.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Your operator looks very similar in design to our 39-331 . Look this product over and let me know if you agree.

Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at