Window replacement part

A quick learner from Toronto says:
Hi I am looking for this replacement for my Window I don't know who is the manufacture
User submitted image of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Take a look at 38-139 to see if that could be used as a replacement lock. If not see if there are any labels or tags on the window or the hardware to see if that can help identify the part needed
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)