Window replacement parts

A from Howard Lake says:
Looking to replace the circled part.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 4D5B1E61-178E-4077-B6C5-73F17283AFDC.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:


Take a look at our 36-004-10 SS hinge set with a 10" base. Detailed dimensions can be viewed on our product page to compare to your original hardware and confirm. Thanks for posting! 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)