Window replacement parts

A home owner from Tampa says:
I have several windows of various sizes (installed 2002) that have broken Channel/Sash Guide clips. But which ones are they? The channel guides have 29 4 NL BSI stamped on the side. Pics are attached of a window with one remaining guide in place and the other broken. Please help. Thx in advance. DT
User submitted photos of a window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
The hardware you're looking to replace are called "top sash guides." In order to identify what you have, I will need you to remove a top sash guide and show me a few pictures of it by itself. I will also need detailed dimensions. Check out the video below to see how you can remove the sash. Once the sash is removed, you can simply unscrew the top sash guide.
A home owner from Tampa, FL says:
Hello, Please see attached additional pics as I determine what specific top sash guide type to order for several windows that are broken in this way. Thx DT
User submitted photos of a top sash guide.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
It's hard to tell what your dimensions are with just a tape measurer, but look at our 18-166 and see how well its size matches yours.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)