Window roller

A quick learner from 93454 says:
No numbers on parts. Windows are from an Allmet Building Products patio room.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DSCI0014.JPG
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Take a look at our 87-196 roller assembly. Make sure to compare the dimensions on our product page to make sure that this will make a good replacement. Thank you. 

A quick learner from 93454 says:
The 87-196 is close but the diameter of the roller is wrong. My roller is 7/16" in diameter, 1/8" wide, and the axle/pin is 1/8". I'm wondering if I can take the rollers off of 87-164 and replace the roller on my original with them? The product dimensions don't show what the axle/pin or the width of the rollers are. Could you get the dimensions for me please?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

You can always install your old wheel in the 87-196 housing. The wheel that comes with the 87-196 is 1/2" diameter and 1/8" thick. The axle is 1/8" in diameter and can be knocked out.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.