Window roller

A landlord from California says:
roller for sliding glass window
plastic body with metal roller
length 1-7/8"
no markings found
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1478.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1477.JPG
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in. See our 87-153. Look it over and let me know if you think this is what you need.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)