Window roller

A quick learner from Phoenix says:
1 1/2" long, 13/16" wide, 1/2" tall plus small tab in middle to lock into window
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3834.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3833.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in. Take a look at our 87-235. Carefully go over the dimensions and let me know how they match your roller.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)