Window roller

A home owner from Glendale AZ says:
This is from a Better Bilt Aluminium window ~ 2005, there is no marking on the roller. Is there a replacement
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

I don't recognize this roller at first glance but I'm going to have one of our senior experts take a look and see if they could recommend a replacement for you. It would help with their search if you could remove the roller and provide us with dimensions in the meantime. We'll reach out as soon as more information is available. Thank you!

Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

As Casey mentioned, dimensions would be helpful to research this for you. Specifically, we'd like to know the diameter and thickness of the wheel, as well as the length, width and height of the nylon housing. 

A home owner from Glendale AZ says:
Hi,
From what I can measure the metal roller diameter is ~ 0.370", roller diameter is ~ 0.25" roller shaft is 0.135" diameter and 0.420" long.
Length of the nylon housing is 13/8 long, housing height ~ 5/16",
width is ~ 1/2"

thanks so much!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20201104_160747.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20201104_160756.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20201104_160842.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20201104_160926.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20201104_160947.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

I'm happy to report that we've found a possible replacement window roller assembly, which would be our 87-219. The wheel is 3/8" in diameter and the thickness is 3/16". The nylon housing installation hole is not exactly the same as yours but if you are careful, you can drill a new hole in the sash frame. The width of the housing is 5/8",1-9/16" long, and 5/16" in height. Carefully compare these dimensions to confirm if this replacement could work for you. Thanks for posting!

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.