Window roller Product Code: 87-036

A home owner from CA says:
Hi I have an older house w/ Nylon sliding windows. Only markings are "SERIES 2500" on the window latches. The window rollers are worn out. Here is a link for what appears to be the current roller's :

I would like to replace them w/ brass or steel rollers - wheels alone or complate assembly. What do I need ? Thanks.

Here are a few pictures. The roller assembly measures 1 1/2" long, 9/16" wide, 1/2" tall w/ 1/2" roller wheels.
User submitted photo of window roller.
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
We have identified the needed replacement roller.
I will post again as soon as it is available.
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Hi, please take a look at new SWISCO product code 87-190, sliding window replacement roller with dual flat nylon wheels.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at