Window roller / casings

A home owner from Indianapolis says:
Looking for the pictured parts. I found similar, but not the same parts. My windows are 1980's and I need the parts so windows will stay up. Can you please tell me how to find these or if something else will work?

Thank you!
User submitted photos of a window roller.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
You have a very old pivot lock shoe. The manufacturer has discontinued this style, however they came up with an even stronger version! See our 15-015 pivot shoe. Make sure to compare its width (1-1/4") and thickness (17/32") to yours to confirm they match.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)