Window roller replacement wheels

A quick learner says:
We have a 30 yr. old building & are trying to find replacement roller wheels for our sliding windows. All I can find on the blueprints are a reference to Howard Industries in Miami, Series 75A roll sash, bracket #HS-A2-HP. Can you help me locate a vendor who would be able to help me? Thank you, Gail W.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Take a look at the 87-072 sliding window roller . Match the roller you are replacing to the picture on that page. I believe the 87-072 is a Howard Industries window roller.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at