Window rollers

A quick learner from California says:
I have two lower window roller no numbers on them can you help me find them
User submitted photos of a window roller.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
We are happy to help you. Before we begin, could you provide us with some photos and measurements of the part in question so that we may take a closer look?
Hello Mike here are measurements and photos
1 3/8"x 3/8 thank you for your support

Fernando C
User submitted photos of a window roller.
Profile picture of Tom
Thank you for your patience. Start with our 87-221 and let me know if this would be a good match for you. Make sure to go over all of our dimensions to be sure.
Dimensions for 87-221
Dimensions for 87-221
Dimensions for 87-221
Dimensions for 87-221
The depth is 7/16 and the outer flange within 9/16
Hello Mike just wanted to try and clarify my measurements with you from bottom of roller to bottom of upper flange it measures 7/16 and The width from flange to flange is 7/16 don't know if it matters much from the one you picked thank you for you help
Profile picture of Tom
Thank you for getting back to us. The only other match we have that may work is our 87-190, however this has nylon wheels. Would that be better?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.