Window rollers and wool weatherstipping

A quick learner from San Diego, CA says:
Need replacement rollers (4 per window), and I have 9 different sized windows with same rollers. Also, want advise on replacement of wool-like felt weather stripping that has deteriorated into nothing. These are aluminum single pane windows in 1971 house. Thanks.
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
The wheel looks like our 87-192. Please compare and see what you think. For the weatherstripping, we will need the width of the base and the height of the pile in order to recommend a good match. I know it's deteriorated and will be hard to measure, but without knowing what size you have there's no way to make a reliable recommendation.
A quick learner from San Diego says:
Please advice how to remove this roller's axle pin. Thank you.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Sure! To start, remove the sash and lay it on a flat surface. Then use a pointed tool (or even a nail) to carefully knock the pin out from the opposite side of the nylon cap on the axle. Let me know if that works. If you want, you can give us the width that the channel where the wool pile slides into and a rough height of the pile and I can recommend a match.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.