Window rub strips .190" base

A quick learner from Venice Fl. says:
I have 10 yr. old Anderson windows that I need the "wiskered rub-strips " for. The rub strip is "H" shaped with plastic on the bottom that slides into a channel and the wiskers on top. The plastic that slides in the channel is .190" wide, the wiskers are slightly wider. The height is 1/4 in. total for both the plastic and the wiskers. Have you got them? How do you sell them? How much?

User submitted picture of wool pile for Andersen window.
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting and submitting your picture to us, George.

Start out by taking a look at the Swisco 58-001 White Wool Pile, 3/16" x 5/32".
A quick learner from FL. says:
Thanks, I've placed an order.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at