Window runner 29 C IS CALDWELL

A quick learner from Jacksonville FL says:
Good Afternoon,

I need to purchase a window runner and plastic clip.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

When you saw "window runner" I believe you may be talking about a window balance. I came to that conclusion with the information you have in your title. I am sure we can find what you need, we just need a bit of help from you. If you have not done so already, you need to remove one of the balances completely out of the window and forward some photos for us to see. Please also include the metal length measurement of the balance. We will take a look and go from there.

A quick learner from Jacksonville FL says:
Yes! A window balance lol thank you!

The rod is 30" long and I believe 3/8 of an inch width

I also included a plastic piece that is used to keep the window balance in at the top. Thanks so much for the help it is very much appreciated
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0226201510a.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0226201552a.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0226201551.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for the photos. For your balance, check out our S810-30. This comes complete with a 19-023 balance top and 15-077 bottom balance shoe. Look these over to confirm if this is the correct replacement. If so, then you can go with the 29C option that supports a sash weight of 14-20 pounds. As for the plastic piece you're referring to, could we see a couple of more photos showing it from different angles? We can't get the best look at it. 

How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.