Window safety stops

A quick learner from Belleville, IL says:
I will need ten of these safety stops
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_9313.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_9312.JPG
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Take a look at our 26-106, 26-107, and 26-338 vent latches. Review the specifications shown on our product pages to see how they compare to yours. Thanks for posting!  

Here are some pictures. the inside measurements is 1/4 inch. the color doesn't make a difference. I will need ten. I think the wide vent will work. What do you think. Earl
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_9352.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_9356.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_9357.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_9361.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named FE3B948F-4770-4FEB-AC78-ECC48C7BD160.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Unfortunately, it's tough to make out accurate dimensions from photos but I agree that your last photo looks like it is showing 1/4" wide. With that being said, we generally recommend the 26-338 over the older style latches since they are in limited supply and will eventually be discontinued.

Alternate image for 26-338
Alternate image for 26-338

What is the cut out size for the 26-338 sash stop? My cut out is 1/4 wide and about 1 1/8 tall.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

The face of the 26-338 is also 1/4" wide by 1-1/8" tall, so I see no reason why this part wouldn't fit into your window cutout but if you decide to give it a try and run into any problems, you are welcome to review our return policy here

How to Replace a Window Vent Latch
How to Replace a Window Vent Latch
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install vinyl window vent locks
How to install vinyl window vent locks
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.