Window sash

A quick learner from South San Francisco says:
Hello,

Would you please let me know which parts needs to be replaced and the part numbers I should buy? It's 33 inches long metal and it's 1 and 3/36 inches bottom shoes. I am guessing it's S380. I don't know if I need to replace both sash and sash guide. Please advice.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 867B7F96-3342-4CF7-867F-E987AB26DE9B.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2BADFA2E-7CEA-4303-BD3C-5AB932C12394.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! Your top sash guide isn't made anymore, but you may be able to use our 18-009 as a substitute. The trick is that you have to trim the top edges off since they stick out a little. Would that be okay? Just make sure to go over our dimensions to ensure they match.

As for the balance, the Series 380 looks good but only if the shoe is 1" deep. If it's larger, like say 1-3/32", then you should consider our Series 385 instead.

How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.