Window sash

A handy person from Fort Myers, Florida says:
I am trying to find the right sash. You can see that I have ordered a number of sashes, but none of those are correct. Can you find me the correct replacement? You can send me as many as you need to help expedite this replacement.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Front view 220211211_132619.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named length view front.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named top view width 20211211_132534.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named length view front.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello!

I'm sorry to hear the top sash guides you ordered didn't work out. You can see our return policy here

Our 18-00918-166 and 18-199 are the closest matches I could find but you've already tried these out and said they didn't work. It's hard to get accurate measurement from pictures; can you write out the dimensions for your top sash guide? You can use the parts I mentioned above as a reference for what dimensions we're looking for. 

Thank you! 

How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.