Window sash balance

A quick learner from Hollywood, FL says:
Trying to find the part required. The stamp says 2930 but I don't know what caps I have.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 16102215270981358621266904886956.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 16102216222008599682525232222820.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 16102216370475973291124350016617.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 16102216525188627518694260630886.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 16102216663675501824367443457522.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:


It looks like you have either our S351-30, with a 15-002 bottom attachment, or S390-30, with a 15-001 bottom attachment. Take a look at the image below to determine which balance you'll need. You'll also need a 2930 spring strength option for your replacement balances. Thank you!

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at