Window sash broken parts

A home owner from Texas says:
Hello,

I have window channel balance with two different part numbers as shown in IMG-1295. I am looking for the correct shoes for both these channel balances, and the type of shoes as shown in IMG-1291, which is about 1-1/4 x 1-1/4 in dimension. Also, I am looking for the missing part that holds the string and the tension together as shown in IMG-1294. Please advice.

Thank you very much.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG-1291.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG-1294.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG-1295.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We should be able to supply a replacement for this balance, but it won't be exactly the same. It also needs to be custom made, since it's not a stock setup.

Specifically, we'd be using our  S795-28 channel balance, but we'd swap the bottom shoe out for the 15-224 inverted link. You would use this setup in conjunction with the 15-216 pivot shoe, which is sold separately.

Does that look good to you? If so, can you confirm that these two balances you're showing me are off two different windows? I ask this because they have different stamps. If they're off the same window then we will need to know the weight of the sash to determine which one is right; one window really needs to use the same balance on each side.

How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.