Window sash coil balances

A contractor from Marion Iowa says:
Looking to find all of the parts pictured. Unfortunately I do not have both coil springs or any information on the weight they are. The window size is 37.5x26" if that helps to get an idea of size and weight.
Thank you!

Aaron
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named D59F5BDF-D86D-4B8E-BE0B-458D09838E59.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 944A1860-6878-4947-A17A-5375BEF6B85C.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named B977D4E0-7884-4E81-81B8-13A54D280001.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named C2D4B44F-D0AA-4F59-982A-981B5F686BF0.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in. This looks like our 15-111 Pivot Shoe. This shoe uses either our Series 160 or Series 165 Coil Springs, depending on the thickness of your old coil springs. I'm afraid we can't tell the weight of your window sash that from that information alone. If you could get the exact weight on a bathroom scale, we can work out the coil balances you need. Many thanks.

A contractor from Marion Iowa says:
The weight of the sash is 23lbs. The thickness of the coil springs look to be 1/2" thick.

15-111 looks perfect! Thank you!!!
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for getting back to me. If your coil springs are 1/2" thick then you need our Series 160 springs. If your window sash weighs 23 lbs, then I would use (4) of our S160-5 springs, with a pair on each side of the window sash. These springs support 5.5 lbs of weight individually, so having a pair of these on each side of the sash would total 22 lbs of support. With Coil Balances, being within 1 lb of the exact window sash weight is fine. Let me know if you have any other questions. 

How to replace a window coil balance
How to replace a window coil balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.