Window sash lift handle

A quick learner from Connecticut says:
Part 26-116

These windows do not already have lift handles. Can I use install Part 26-116. If I can what screws do I order?

Thank you
Tom
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200411_115159 (1).jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I think the 26-116 could conceivably work for you, yes. These just mount to the face of the sash frame with screws. That's the catch, though; drilling new holes into a window sash can be tricky. You have to be very careful not to accidentally hit the glass. 

A quick learner from Connecticut says:
What screws do I use ?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

You'd want a #8 screw like our 33-080, but length will depend on your window. I've been told by some customers that the 33-080 works well, but others have said that 1/2" was too short. 

SWISCO Window Sash Lift Handle, 26-116
SWISCO Window Sash Lift Handle, 26-116
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.