Window sash lock

A quick learner from Navarre says:
Hello! What a wonderful service you are providing. I am a realtor and need to replace a window sash in a customers home we?re selling. It was built by Adams homes and I just found out the original supplier is in Mobile Alabama. I found you online and this is the closest I?ve found to the window latch. None others have that extra large a little piece that goes up under the hole. I also have a picture of the window where this piece goes I can send that as well. Thank you for any help you can provide.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for the kind compliments. Now, let's see if we can help you. Start your search with looking over the specifications of our 90-063W Acorn window sash lock. If this is not a match, get back to us with detailed measurements of your window lock and we will continue to search for a possible replacement.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.