Window sash lock

A home owner from Navasota, TX says:
I am trying to purchase replacement locks for my windows, but cannot locate a direct replacement so far.Please find attached photos to see if you can help.

There are no markings on the fittings that I can find.

Thank you.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Capture1.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Capture2.JPG
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Start by looking at our 90-180 or 90-300. Compare the dimensions and see if either of these sash locks could for you. 

The 90-180 has the same dimensions, so I have ordered some and will see if they work once they arrive.

Thank you for your assistance.

I regret that the 90-180 sash lock substitutes did not fit my windows.I attach photos showing the differences between the original and the 90-180.

Note that the face mount keeper on my window fits in a narrow channel. See original photo sent in.

Any further asssistance that you can offer in finding a replacemet will be greatly appreciated. Let me know if you require any further dimensions or photographs.

Regards,

Mike

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 90-180.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named End Profile.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Original.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Top Profile.JPG
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

We are sorry to hear the 90-180 did not work out for you. See our Return Policy here. Now, the 90-180 has a locking cam that is about 5/16" high; that may be too high to accept your keeper. Our 90-300 has a locking cam that is 1/4" high, so that might work better. However, the setback, or the distance between the center of the mounting holes and the rear edge of the lock body, is 7/16", which might differ from what you originally had. Unfortunately we have nothing closer. Apologies for any inconvenience. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.