Window sash lock 90-005

A quick learner from California says:
Does this not have a matching keeper? My old keepers are the wrong type.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting! No, the 90-005 isn't designed to work with a keeper. It's meant to slip into a small gap under the glazing bead. Could you please upload a photo of the original lock? I'd also need you to provide the dimensions for the hole-to-hole center spacing for the keeper. 

Hi, the original lock is a Viking. It's 2-1/8" from center hole to hole. Here's what it looks like.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DA517301-F0BF-4A39-B5FF-3E33AE6BF42E.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 16745E97-4CF2-4509-9512-E76C58ACE0AB.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily

Oh I recognize this lock, we see it all the time. Customers in the past have told us that it has a 2-1/4" hole center spacing though. Could you confirm this? If it is 2-1/4", we recommend the 90-274 lock set and 90-282 keeper which are sold separately. 

This one is definitely 2-1/8". I measured after I bought some 2-1/4" locks that definitely were too long.
Profile picture of Emily

Unfortunately, we don't carry a lock in this style with that hole spacing. I'm truly very sorry for the inconvenience. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.