Window sash pull

A home owner from St. Paul, Minnesota says:
The current pulls are made of plastic. When the window is shut, the part that holds the screws in the pull to the window is only one eighth of an inch depth. Do you have anything that could replace the current plastic pulls as the the Curved part is broken? Thank you, Kathy
User submitted photos of a window pull.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting. Unfortunately, I don't believe we have an exact replacement for this handle. However, we have a couple possible substitutes you may want to consider. Check out our 20-007 , 20-011 , or 67-025 and see if you can adapt and of these to work for your window. Let me know!
A home owner from St. Paul says:
What is the thickness of 20-011 ? The current handle, 1/8" thick, goes inside the frame to seal the window. The 67-025 is the perfect size except for the thickness, 1/4". Kathy
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
The plate for our 20-011 is just about 1/8" thick itself, maybe even a hair less.
A home owner from St. Paul says:
Thanks for the info. That's the perfect thickness but the distance between the holes is too short. We are ordering the 67-025 to see how they work as the dimensions are closer to the ones we have. We appreciate the suggestions.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at