Window sash replacement

A quick learner from San Jose says:
I need to replace a window balance in my home. The window company, Philips Stayton went out of business back in 2009. Do you have a replacement balance in your catalog? I've attached photos of the balance.

Thank You for your assistance.
- Visa
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Start by looking at our S385-24 channel balance. I would just confirm that the nylon attachments on either end are the same size.
A quick learner says:
Thank you. I will take a look at the attachments too.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)