Window sash vent lock for vinyl windows and New Application

A home owner from Evanston, IL says:
Hi, I would like to find a window sash vent lock for new application for my existing vinyl windows (where I can't drill into the frame like in a wood window). I see a number of replacement parts for vinyl windows but haven't found one for new application. One of your pages references a set numbered 26-349, but when I search for that, nothing comes up. Do you have anything in stock?
Profile picture of Paul Sr.
Paul Sr. from SWISCO responded:
The 26-349 vent lock was discontinued about a year ago. Currently we do not have a new application window vent lock available. Sorry.
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Good news!

We just added the new 26-387 Vent Lock Kit, which can be used for new application. The 26-387 can work with any hung or sliding window.
A quick learner from Washington says:
26-387 in the video looks like it is mounted on an aluminum window frame. I have vinyl frames with hung windows by guardian. I'm wondering if these would be the appropriate lock to install for a vinyl frame.

Thank for your help.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Yes, the 26-387 can be mounted on vinyl frames, as well.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.