Window sash weather stripping

A quick learner from USA says:
Trying to replace window sash weather stripping. I think you would call it a tear drop FOAM filled with a flange that is app. 3/10
User submitted photos of bubble seal.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Please see our 58-055, I think this could work for you.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)