Window screen Corners

A handy person from 33950 - Punta Gorda, FL says:
I'm looking to replace many of my worn out window screen corners. The corners I need are at the bottom of the screens only. I need some sort of pull ring to extract the screen from the window using my fingers. The screen frame is 1/4". The corner of the part in question measures approx 3/4" from the corner to the insertion into the frame.

Anything you can do to be helpful would be appreciated.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230224_124658.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230224_124735.jpg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for reaching out to us. We don't sell this exact corner, unfortunately. However, we do have the 95-112 corner used in screen frames that are 3/4" wide and 1/4' thick. I know it lacks the pull ring so you would need to use the 70-128 screen pull that goes into the screen spline groove. Look over the specifications for these parts and see if you think you can adapt them to your screen. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.