Window screen - black plastic pull tab 1" x 1 1/2"

A home owner from Safety Harbor, Florida says:
Real old Florida window 1985... need tabs for screens.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named window screen pull tab.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid we don't have a screen pull tab like this. Could you use something like our 70-004, 70-128, or 70-142> Instead of installing in the frame itself, however, these install along the spline. This would mean you'd have to respline the screen.

I'm sorry that we cannot offer an easier solution. The only other option we have is our 70-203, which could screw to the frame face itself, but you'd have to drill new holes. It also sticks out a far ways.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)