Window screen corner

A handy person from NJ says:
Good afternoon!
Could you help with identifying the type of frame and corner to it?
I can't find anything anywhere.

I would be very grateful
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named unnamed (1).jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named unnamed.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We might have something that can work for you, but before I recommend anything I would like to know the width and thickness of the frame's profile, just like how you show it here. With those dimensions in mind I will check out inventory for a corner that matches that style and size.

A handy person from NJ says:
Yes, sure. Did the best I could.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 574901 1.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thank you! this is a huge help. Please give us a little more time to look into the size of this corner and I will get back to you ASAP!

Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Hey there, maybe I can help. We did sell this corner key with the pull tab at one time, but it was discontinued and is no longer available to us. 

We have a couple options you can consider. Take a look at the 95-245B, which is similar to yours for the 7/16" thick frame. However the one you show I believe is for a 3/8" thick frame instead. That is admittedly a little weird. Something like our 95-205 might be better. 

Take note the overlap at the corner will not line up with your frame the same way, but it is the closest we carry. You will also need the 70-128 pull tab to complete the job.

Older parts like this are admittedly getting a little hard to come by these days. Ultimately you will have to get a little creative if you don't want to get all new screens. Plus the amount of "creativity" you have to put into a project like this seems to be increasing with each passing year. Sometimes you really have to jump through hoops.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.