Window screen corners

A professional from Schaumburg I'll. says:
I need help making sure I order the correct ones from your site. One of the corners has a stop on it.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20200601_224349.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20200601_203052.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20200601_203037.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20200601_202933.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20200601_202916.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for contacting us, and for the thorough dimensions and photos. I can't tell you how helpful these are.

Using your information as a guide, I'm sorry to say that we weren't able to find an exact match for your original part. However we do  have two that are very close: the 95-034 and 95-243. There are some differences but otherwise I think they're both strong contenders. Look over our pictures and measurements and let me know what you think.

A professional from Schaumburg I'll. says:
Those where the two I thought as well, does either of those have a matching corner with the stop on it. Thanks for the help.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

What I have done in the past was to install a small screw like the 33-085 on the corner to act as a stop. I also used two pull pins like the 70-009 to secure the screen in the window. Could this work for you?

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)