Window screen cross bar connector

A quick learner from Clarksville Tennessee says:
I'm looking for the small aluminum pieces to connect the center rail on the screen frame
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Can you show me a few pictures of the part in question? Thanks!
A quick learner from Clarksville tn 37043 says:
Here is you pictures
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. This looks familiar. I'm trying to find a good match, but in the meantime can you tell me its dimensions?
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Take a look and compare the dimensions to SWISCO product code 70-006, Tie Bar Clip.
A quick learner from Clarksville tn says:
Donna: Thanks this is the part I'm looking for. I'll be ordering for the company that I work for within the next week. Thanks, Bill
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)