Window screen latch?

A quick learner from Stamford says:
My window screen frame was destroyed. I'm trying to find a replacement one but have no idea what this latch is called. I don't know what to call it and this is the only picture I found that looks similar to it. When I try to look up latches I see pins with springs, tabs and all other types of hardware. What is this called. please help.
screen latch
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
What you are looking for is a screen panel/insert for a triple track storm window. In your photo, you are showing a storm window latch similar to our 91-004. If you do need a complete screen panel/insert, it will be hard to come by. Most of these types of frames are no longer available. You will need to contact a hardware store or glass shop in your area to see if they can help.
A quick learner from Buffalo says:
I need the channel itself that these slide bolt\vornres fit into

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We unfortunately don't sell that track, or framing material of any kind. I suggest contacting a local hardware store that still makes screens to see if that is something they can help with.

How to install a window screen latch
How to install a window screen latch
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace stamped window corner keys.
How to replace stamped window corner keys.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.