Window screen locking clip

A home owner from Chicago, Illinois says:

Hi,

I am looking your help to find for my old screen locking clips. Do you selling this kind of screen clips. Please let me know. thanks.

Thomas 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20220614_205734.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20220614_205804.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20220614_205743.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hi Thomas,

You are welcome to look through our selection of screen knife latches here but we would need to see yours removed from the frame to confirm if one of our parts is a match. Thank you. 

A home owner from Chicago, Illinois says:

Hi casey,

I removed the screen knife latches from the screen, but I broke the latch supporting plastic piece. See the previous photograph of the screens. I am looking for two piece of left side same latches with the supporting plastic piece. I appreciated your help and Please let me know. Thanks.

Thomas 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20220618_221454.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20220618_221445.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20220618_221635.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20220618_221650.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20220618_221808.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Take a look and compare the specifications of the 70-226 Andersen screen latches to yours. Unfortunately, we do not carry a replacement for the plastic piece that your latch inserts into. We apologize for the inconvenience. 

How to remove screen knife latches
How to remove screen knife latches
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.