Window screen replacement parts

A quick learner from Utah says:
Hi
I have paella aluminum clad windows with screens. The plunger on the aveeens fits into a plastic inset. Several of my insets are cracked or missing. Can I help me figure out what to purchase? Thanks

Kerry
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 27564127-5551-4873-BDBD-76E18F64B56D.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 31901EDC-6C78-441B-BF7F-33E3832E9868.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 7184617A-5AF0-4975-BEAD-D4BA3EEAF565.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hi Kerry,

Take a look at our 70-008 and 70-009 pin latches and see how the dimensions match up to your pin. Thank you!

A quick learner from Utah says:
Thanks for the links to the pin latches. I could use help identifying the part that the pin latches fit into. The female part on my window is broken so the pin latches do not hold the screen.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1614.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1613.JPG
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid that we're not able to supply replacements for these old retainers. They've been discontinued for some time and we do not know of a working substitute. I am sorry that we can't be of more help.

How to install the 70-009 window screen frame plunger pin
How to install the 70-009 window screen frame plunger pin
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install a screen window plunger pin
How to install a screen window plunger pin
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.