Window screen retaining pins

A home owner from Indiana, USA says:
I need a few of the plastic pins that insert into the top of the screen frame to hold the screen in the window frame.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named screen retaining pin.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid that I don't recognize this pin at first glance. I can tell you at least that none of our pins has this same design, but that doesn't mean they can't still work.

Would it be possible to see a photo of one of your pieces removed? Can you also tell me its length and diameter, both for the shaft and the cap?

A home owner from Indiana, USA says:
attached is a sketch of the pins I am trying to find to hold the top of Marvin Window Screens in the window frame.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Marvin Window Screen Pin.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thank you. We unfortunately don't sell an exact match for this pin, but our 70-009 is similar and may work just as well. Look over its dimensions and let me know what you think.

Alternate image for 70-009
Alternate image for 70-009

How to install the 70-009 window screen frame plunger pin
How to install the 70-009 window screen frame plunger pin
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install a screen window plunger pin
How to install a screen window plunger pin
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.